Swift has nabbed the top spot on the 2016 Forbes Celebrity 100 list. The singer earned an estimated $170 million in the past year, driven in part by her very successful 1989 World Tour. Swift more than doubled her take from last year, when she earned $80 million.
Musical artists One Direction came in second on this year's list with $110 million. Rounding out the top 5 were author James Patterson ($95 million); talk show host Dr. Phil McGraw and soccer superstar Cristiano Ronaldo (both $88 million); and comedian Kevin Hart ($87.5 million).
The top 10 list of highest-paid celebs is as follows:
1. Taylor Swift ($170 million)
2. One Direction ($110 million)
3. James Patterson ($95 million)
4. Dr. Phil McGraw ($88 million)
5. Cristiano Ronaldo ($88 million)
6. Kevin Hart ($87.5 million)
7. Howard Stern ($85 million)
8. Lionel Messi ($81.5 million)
9. Adele ($80.5 million)
10. Rush Limbaugh ($79 million)
One sad note: Had Swift stayed with her now ex-boo, superstar DJ/producer Calvin Harris, she would have topped two lists.
With his $63 million in earnings, the pair would have been the top-earning Celebrity 100 couple, outpacing Beyonce and Jay Z, who earned a combined $107.5 million over the past year.
Shake it off, Taylor -- there's always next year.